Thursday, September 16, 2010

DIY: Head Candies for my Girls

Dear Online Diary,

You've seen the sneak peek... and now, I’ve finished one of my special projects – fascinators.

These fascinators are personalized, handcrafted and created with love for my female entourage, who are all very special to me. All designs are unique, just like each of my girls. :))

My MoH requested a small, simple fascinator. Here's what I've made for her:

{for my MoH}

{for the female secondary sponsors}

I can't help but try them on. That's when I realized that these candies can be worn on casual days, too.

{for my teen bridesmaids}

I want my little girls to be colorful. Here's what I made for them:

{for my flower girls}

Up next is my birdcage veil. I can’t wait to start. And hey, it's 38 days to go before the Big day! It just keeps getting better :))


X.O.X.O.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails