Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Project Preview: A Crucifix with Toile Accent

I'm currently working on another fab wedding cord, this time, for a Victorian-themed wedding. The bride contacted me through our inquiry form a couple of weeks ago and asked if we will be able to create a unique cord for their wedding. The wedding motif is straight-forward with a little twist. They added a black and white toile accent, which inspired me to do this:

{A toile-infused crucifix}

I got a positive feedback from the bride when I showed this to her, which is so great. I will be posting the rest of the photos soon so if you love this, do not forget to visit our project hubs in Facebook or Multiply. Happy preps, everyone! ♥


X.O.X.O.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails