Saturday, January 16, 2010

DIY: Will You Be Cards

-
Dear Online Diary,

We’re on a roll, man! Yes, we are.

H2B and I have completed the members of entourage last week and what way to let them know (read: ask their permission) that they are going to be walking down the aisle with us is by sending them a Will You Be Card.

I designed the cards on Polyvore.com, which is really easy to use. I searched for items related to our theme (Nature Photography) and the entourage role just like what a magazine layout artist would do then I finalized each card’s design on Photoshop.

We’re not expert graphic artists but I like how it turned out. These are some of the Will You Be Cards:



It’s ready for distribution with only 9 months to go. More importantly, it’s one item off our checklist. Happiness. =)


X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails