Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prep Break: Holiday Vacation Part I

-
Dear Online Diary,

Happy New Year, everyone!

It’s been ages since my last post. I have to apologize for not giving you an update about our wedding details. To date, H2B and I were able to accomplished two wedding items on our checklist ever since we came back from our holiday vacation. However, this post is not about our wedding checklist – just yet. I’d like to share some of the things we love from our Ilocandia vacation.

Our trip to Vigan, Ilocos Sur will be incomplete without visiting the Heritage Village. H2B shot gazillion juicy stuff with his trusted dSLR and here are some of the snapshots:

{Uniquely Vigan}

{Woven products}

{Wood crafts and pots}

{Cosmo addict! -- this is what I was doing while H2B's busy snapping the fun away =)}

While it’s true that Vigan became commercialized, what with the tiangge and a couple of fast food chains, it’s still booming with cultural artefacts and antiques dated more than a hundred years ago to give us a sense of historical value.

{Little trinkets: You didn't think that we went home empty handed, did you?}

That’s it for now. I will be sharing equally interesting stuffs from our vacation tomorrow.



X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

2 comments:

  1. How neat :) I just stumbled upon your blog and read this post. Looks like you have a positively wonderful Holiday!

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis!

    Looking forward to your stories 'bout your vacation =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails