Thursday, July 12, 2012

Louise and Edison: Nature-inspired Green Wedding Cord


Louise requested a custom-made wedding cord that will clearly exude the whimsical part of nature – their wedding theme. As our wedding theme was nature-inspired, my heart was filled with joy and excitement when I was designing the cord for Louise. Here’s the unique wedding cord that I created for them:

 {The store was filled with rainbows as soon as I found the perfect pendant and centerpiece for the cord}

{The cord is made of glass and crystal beads in different shades of green.}

{I used golden leaves trinkets to give the cord a rich, elegant finish.}


 {The unique wedding cord specially made for Louise and Edison.}

{The bride's feedback... Thank you :)}

To view the rest of photos as well as our past and present projects, you may visit our project hubs in Facebook and Multiply. Happy preps, everyone!





X.O.X.O.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails