Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Birthday Bash Formula

-
Dear Online Diary,

My birthday bash yesterday was simple and intimate. I'd like to put it up as:

Birthday Bash = cake + food delivered + family dinner

As simple as that.

{Chocolate cake from Chocolat}

{Simple Message from God}

{My Birthday Gift: Shiny & Brand New Laptop}

Followers of this blog may remember how heartbroken I was when I lost all our wedding files and inspiration saved on our home computer. Many, many thanks to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (No, not Voldemort. The "donor" wished not to mention his name) who gave me this lappy for my personal use. How cool is that? Now, blogging and wedding preps will be so much fun!

I also would like to extend my gratitude to those who remembered and sent their love through friendster, this blog, my email and sms. Love you all! =)



X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails