Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nice-To-Have: Vera Wang Wedding Gown

-
Dear Online Diary,

If you haven't heard about her, Vera Wang is one of the most celebrated designers in America. Many of her clients are celebrities and we have seen them walked on the red carpet wearing her creations. She has been creating some of America's unforgettable wedding gowns.

I learned about her from reading the Shopaholic book series by Sophie Kinsella. Becky Bloomwood, the main protagonist of the series, has this unique obsession to designer clothes, bags, and you're right, shoes.

I know that I can never, in million years, get Vera Wang to design my gown but I fell in love with her designs. A Vera Wang gown is simple, edgy, feminine, modern, one-of-a-kind, and it costs $8,000.00 (approximately Php400,000.00). Whew!

{Photo source: Vera Wang Website}

X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails