Friday, August 20, 2010

OT: Because I Am a Believer...

Dear Online Diary,

I believe in God.
I believe in the power of True Love. It conquers all.
I believe that everyone has their own Destiny.
I believe that Happiness is a blessing. It is contagious.

These (and more) are the things I believe in life. It would be great to tell the whole world what we believe in, wouldn't it? Fortunately, Levi's, the original jeans and authentic clothing for men and women let us, Facebook fans, speak out our minds -- in a fab way! Here's the badge I've created to express my happiness in finding my one true love:

{My Love Badge only from Levi's I Believe Facebook Apps}

Are you ready to create your own? It's fun and easy to do. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the Levi's I Believe Facebook Apps.
2. Click the Create Badge button.
3. Upload your photo.
4. Type in the things you believe in and click on Next.

That's it! You may download the badge, post it on your Facebook Wall or share it with your fab friends! It's high time we share some love, don't you think? :))


X.O.X.O.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails