Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting Hitched Button Pins

-
Dear Online Diary,

Still about the recently concluded 4th Wedding Congress sidelights (I know. I can’t get over it!), H2B and I are among the lucky couples who were able to get these very cute and brightly-colored Getting Hitched button pins for free courtesy of Fotoloco.

We got these pins by winning the mini-game conducted by Mr. Marvin Natorez, who was the seminar speaker for Trends in Wedding Souvenirs. He added our names on each pin to make it more personal and special. Thank you Folotoco and keep the creative juices flowing!

Here are the pins for you to enjoy...


... and as always, I prefer not to pre-empt our wedding date announcement so I blurred the dates. =P


X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails