Monday, July 20, 2009

W@W Tags!

-
Dear Online Diary,

Not so long ago, I expressed my excitement towards getting our own w@w tags. I also relayed how it can make our wedding preparation more enjoyable.

Today at around 9:00 am, a FedEx truck stopped in front of our house. Out from the truck was a man holding a small package and looking for me. My instinct tells me it’s the tags. I signed the form and in less than a minute, I was holding the small package which I quickly opened. I was right. The package contains two sweet tags bearing our name and wedding details. And as promised, here are our tags.



I purposely blurred the wedding date as I do not wish to pre-empt our wedding date announcement. =D



X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails