Monday, July 16, 2012

The Fit and Flare Wedding Gown


There are numerous types of wedding gowns a bride can choose from but the fit and flare style is my favorite for a number of reasons. It's dainty, romantic, modern, elegant and sexy all at the same time. Other than the love and attention that I received, it made me feel so radiant and beautiful on our wedding day.

{Photo ops: Me and my wedding gown. More photos here.}

This type of gown is tight in the upper area (usually sleeveless) and flared at the skirt (usually embellished with ruffles, drapes, pleats, frills, beads, embroidery and other unique embellishments). We can find these styles in a wide variety of designs, colors, lengths and fabrics. 

Fit and flare silhouettes can suit different body shapes and figures, contrary to what many might think. Modern designs of fit and flare wedding gowns are forgiving, especially for those who want to look slim as this type of gown can easily make your legs look longer. Here are some gorgeous finds from Google search result:








{Fit and flare bridal gowns from Google search result}

Lovely, aren't they? The next time you find yourself in a designer's boutique, try to see if they have a fit and flare gown that you can fit. No one can really tell but that fabulous fit and flare dress could be your "it" gown! :)



Disclaimer: I do not own any of the photos from the Google search result. If you're the owner or know someone who owns any of the photos, please notify me for proper credit. Thank you. :)


X.O.X.O.,

1 comment:

  1. If only I have that well proportioned body....I would don on this gown.

    However, my body shape won't agree so I opted for a typical Ball Gown :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails