Monday, January 25, 2010

Nice-To-Have: Fireworks Display Finale

-
Dear Online Diary,

Nothing says “celebration” than featuring fireworks display to end the night of our wedding. While searching for P/V supplier, we’ve viewed portfolios of their past wedding coverage and I’m always fascinated at how fireworks can add instant glamour into a wedding.

All the while, I thought what the couple do is use the ordinary fireworks we buy and use during New Year celebration. Upon further research, I found out that there are special fireworks display packages intended for weddings and it’s unbelievably lavish, as it can cost up to P40,000.00.

With that price, I think H2B and I will be off watching the fireworks display of SM Mall of Asia (every Friday and Saturday) and save the money for our future use. Nonetheless, breath-taking fireworks display is one of my nice-to-haves. :)

{H2B caught this Disneyland-like fireworks display at the SM MOA presentation}

X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails