Friday, April 9, 2010

Supplier’s Update

-
Dear Online Diary,

It’s 196 days to go before our wedding day. Scary yet exciting.

Last week, I’ve sent out email messages to all our suppliers mainly to follow-up on few things and give them an update. H2B and I want to thank them for promptly replying to our queries. Let’s enumerate those who took time to drop us a line, shall we.

Shangri-La Ria Resort (Free 4D/3N stay at the Hotel from Martha Stewart Bridal Fair)

Ms. Lydia Joibi, secretary to the General Manager of Shangri-la Ria Resort in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, was the first to send a reply to ask for our check-in requirements and flight itinerary. After I sent the details, we were able to reserve one of the rooms at the Ocean Wing. Here's where we are going to stay: [click here for the link].

{a bird's eye view of the Shangri-la Ria resort}

{Ocean Wing Balcony: First Floor}

{Ocean Wing Balcony: Upper Floor}

{Ocean Wing Premier Room}

Rocky Blooms Flower Shop (dp paid)

Ms. Rona is one of the suppliers who do not fail to update us whenever they are going to attend a bridal fair. She and her husband, Kuya Marlon (feeling close? hahaha), are easy to talk to. I like them because I was able to haggle for some freebies and discounts (a huge yey!) and they are open to my suggestions. Booking them was a breeze.

{Latest Work of Rocky Blooms Flower Shop: Church Set-up}

{Latest Work of Rocky Blooms Flower Shop: Flower Girl Basket}

Val Villarin (W@W Auction)

I'm lucky to have won the services he donated for the W@W auction last year. He’s one of the most sought-after make-up artists. A lot of W@wies love him because of his expertise in using airbrush make-up and for being so bubbly. I just have to finalize our engagement shoot so I can make an appointment with him for our trial make-up. Thanks Val for being so nice.

{Val Villarin at work}

Ma Del’s Cuisine (dp paid to lock the date, price, freebies and discounts)

Miss Anj, the owner’s daughter, is a sweetheart. She reminded us about the things that we need to submit prior to our meeting next month. They’re busy with wedding commitments, which I totally understand. Their food and service are superb!

{One of the recent events of Ma Del's Cuisine}

Special Events by the Planners (2009 W@W Auction)

I won the reception coordination package they donated on W@W Auction last year. As most of my co-W@Wies say, Beth is easy to talk to. They recently received a bad feedback/rating from one of our co-W@Wies but Beth was gracious enough to explain their side and gave me an assurance that they will not allow it to happen on our wedding. H2B and I are still thinking on upgrading the package to OTD but most likely than not, we’ll go for it. We just want either Love or Beth to lead their team on our Big day.

Sweet Affair (2009 W@W Auction)

Another supplier I got through W@W Auction last year. Van has been kind and prompt. We were able to finalize the booking although I have yet to receive the contract. I’m happy because they are familiar with our venue since they’re from Las Piñas, too.

Raymond Fortun Photography (dp paid)

He is the busiest suppliers we got. I should know because I constantly check his website for update and we’re friends in Facebook. hehe. He has to cancel some of his commitments due to health reason and his professional ties lately but I’m hoping and praying for his good health so that he’s going to be at our wedding especially since he’s our main photographer. He takes great pictures -- something we crave for.

{One of Atty. RF's innovative pictures}

Photobot Manila (reservation paid to block the date)

I’m thankful to Ms. Aggie for coming up with damask background, which is one of my requests when we booked them. Thanks a bunch. I hope to see them at the next bridal fair.
{One of the latest events of Photobot Manila}


There you go. So far, so good. I'm still waiting for the rest of our suppliers. We sure hope to receive their responses soon.


X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails