Thursday, September 15, 2011

Julie and Rafael: Vineyard-inspired Wedding Cord and Candle Set

When Ms. Julie contacted me to create their wedding cord and candle set, I was ecstatic to know that they are going to have a vineyard-themed wedding. That's another chance for me to explore my creativity. The sweet aroma of a vineyard should be evident in the design aesthetic while using the couple’s wedding colors, which is a combination of purple, charcoal gray and light blue. Let’s see what I came up with:


{The candle set for Julie and Rafael}

{The Wedding cord that I created for Julie and Rafael}

What do you think? Did I capture the couple's wedding theme? I'm so glad that Ms. Julie thinks I did.

{Feedback from Julie :)}
You can view more photos of these projects by visiting our projects hubs in Facebook and Multiply. Meanwhile, hubby and I are so excited to celebrate our first year as husband and wife. It's be next month so I'm cooking up some surprises for our fab PDW clients, too. Will definitely keep you posted.


X.O.X.O
.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails