Saturday, May 2, 2009

How Did I know?!

-
Dear Online Diary,

Have you seen the movie flick “Enchanted” from Disney movies? Patrick Ramsey and the ever graceful Amy Adams led a powerful yet playful casts.

I can definitely relate to this movie in so many ways. As a little girl, I dreamt of becoming a princess. I want to get my true love’s kiss. I want to work in a happy place. But of all the things I like about this movie, this particular scene convinced me that I made the right choice (H2Bs, you may want to pay attention to the lyrics. This will help you in making B2Bs happy, BIG TIME):


{Thanks to DisneyTvEtc for uploading this clip on Youtube.com }

This scene from the movie is going to play a major role in the creative process of our wedding theme. I also think that this video brings out the little dreamer in me. =)



X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails