Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Joan and Bobie’s Meant to Bee Wedding Cord

Oh, how I l-o-v-e working on accessories with a wedding theme! My so called “creative juices” overflow whenever I have to work on an accessory to match with the couple’s wedding theme. I’d like to think that that’s exactly what happened when I created the fab wedding cord of sis Joan and Bobie.

Browsing through this fab couple’s wedding website and reading their sort of cat-and-mouse-chase love story is awe-inspiring. I can’t help but fall in love with their chosen theme, which is “Meant to Bee” (flowers and bees). Their wedding monogram created by sis Joy (a fellow W@Wie) inspired me the most. See for yourself…

{Joan and Bobie's monogram by sis Joy (left) and my own interpretation of their wedding theme (right)}

{of bees [in love] and flowers}

{I arranged the beads to look like a swarm of bees flying and buzzing in 2 different directions}

{A Meant to Bee Freestyle Wedding Cord exclusively for fab couple Joan and Bobie}

It's rewarding to know that sis Joan, as one of my client-brides, posted a love note on our PDW Facebook page to let us know their verdict:

{sis Joan's comment on our PDW page on Facebook}

Thank you so much, sis Joan, for putting your trust on me. It’s an honor to create the cord that will lovingly bind you and Bobie together.

Do you want to see more? You may visit Project Dream Wedding on Facebook or Multiply. Do not forget to LIKE US on Facebook to get exclusive discounts and promos. :)


X.O.X.O.,

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails