Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Church and Theme Update v1

-
Dear Online Diary,

I just got off the phone with Ms. Miles of St. Joseph Parish Church, more commonly known as Bamboo Organ Parish Church in Las PiƱas City. So far, everything’s falling into place because the date we wanted is still available. I have high hopes (and cross fingers, too) that we are going to get the date that we wanted and seal the deal with the parishioners. Since childhood, I dreamt of celebrating my wedding day on this church, which is very close to my heart because this is the same church where my parents exchanged their vows on August 1983.

Incidentally, in addition to the Vintage Vigan theme idea, we came up with a nature theme as an added choice. It’s more like a garden wedding theme with a twist. Angelo has always been a nature lover. He takes dramatic pictures of the blue sky above, golden sunset, green plants, beautiful horizon, colorful flowers, and thanks to the macro power of his dslr camera, he got pictures of ants and bugs. I’m just happy that he is involved with all the planning. =D


X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails