Saturday, June 26, 2010

We RSVP on Wedding Congress Asia!

Dear Online Diary,

I’m so excited to attend the Wedding Congress Asia on July 31-August 1, 2010. Not only because it might be the last bridal fair that we are going to attend but also because I’m excited to attend the seminars that they are going to put up.

If my memory serves me right, this bridal fair was one of those that we enjoyed the most (next to Martha Stewart, if I may add) because there’s a lot (read: hundreds) of suppliers and the seminars and speakers are just amazing. All of the speakers made H2B and I realized that the wedding industry is a wonderland. I’m actually open to idea of joining the industry after we tied the knot.

Oh well, so much for that. I’m just so excited about the bridal fair. I can’t wait to meet our booked suppliers and learn so much more through the seminars that they are going to hold. I’d like to share the bridal fair’s website. It’s so cute. It’ll ask you if you’d like to announce your wedding day during online registration. I said yes and here’s ours:

{Wedding Congress Asia Website: Really nice website and that's our mini wedding announcement. I enclosed it in a heart :)}


As a bonus, we will be meeting some of our W@W sisses. Can’t wait for that either. :))



X.O.X.O.,

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails