Friday, November 20, 2009

Weight Loss Program Starts Today

-
Dear Online Diary,

A lot of brides wanted to look good and feel good on their wedding. As for me, I want to shred some fats before the wedding and keep it away.

I’ve tried a handful of commercial products to control my ideal weight but none of them worked for me. In addition, stress and grave yard shift (read: lack of quality sleep) got the best of me.

I was about to give up when I discovered an online weight-loss program – Belletoday.com. I can’t say that it’s easy but I know I can follow the program with a dash of determination, inspiration, self-control and discipline.

The good thing about the site is that it’s like a personal trainer. It has a program of the day, meal plans, shopping list, exercises and you can find new friends who have the same goal as you do so it can make the experience so much easier.

I enrolled last week and just minutes ago, I received the week 1 program! Yey! This is the start of something wonderful. Aja,aja!

{Source: BelleToday}



X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails